Skip to content
- The warranty period of the printer starts from the date of purchase forward:
- The warranty period for consumables is 3 months, consumables such as heating block, nozzle, metal throat, belt, hot bed.
- If the printer is damaged due to quality problems during the warranty period, we will provide free spare parts.
- If the printer is damaged due to non-quality problems, you need to pay the cost of the spare parts needed for repair.
- There is no warranty period for spare parts that are reissued to users free of charge due to quality problems.
- We provide lifetime after-sales technical consulting services.
- The warranty period for spare parts purchased from FLSUN is 6 months, (except for consumables) the warranty period for consumables purchased from FLSUN is still 3 months.
Warranty service will not be available in the following cases：
- Order number or proof of purchase cannot be provided.
- The printer or parts are out of warranty period.
- Damage to the printer caused by unauthorized personal alterations, upgrades, or additions.
- Damage to the printer caused by incorrect installation and use.
- Due to irresistible external forces caused by the printer damage (such as floods, typhoons, fires, earthquakes, etc.).
- Not working in the specified environment caused by the printer damage.
- Please read the user manual and warranty instructions carefully before using the printer.
- Please take the initiative to provide your order number and proof of purchase when contacting our after-sales support staff, if you cannot provide the order number or proof of purchase, FLSUN has the right to refuse to provide after-sales support for you.
- Please take the initiative to cooperate with our staff to complete the inspection and repair work of the printer, if you refuse to cooperate, we have the right to refuse to provide after-sales support for you.
- After our professional guidance of the repair of the printer, still enjoy the warranty period service, until the end of the warranty period.
- About our warranty policy, if you have any questions, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device